Thursday, November 26, 2009

My life sexual changed after my pregnancy...

My life sexual changed after my pregnancy , so I enjoy my husband and I love to exercise pre-pregnancy ... I am now in the seventh month I no longer find pleasure in, I believe that the psychological impact ..

Once I know the news of a large pregnancy a mother's role has become live, and the formality does not help me should I become attractive. " 

                                 
Pregnant woman

"Throughout the pregnancy I've been through I have a growing desire to have sexual intercourse with my husband, did not bother me, I look, which has become less attractive and increase my weight ... I have some difficulty in the situation during sexual intercourse, but a few do not cause any inconvenience to me."

                                                          
A pregnant woman again

"My mood of sexual contact in the constantly fluctuating day I feel like I want to do that and I enjoying the very next day, I feel despair and I have a strong desire to cry ... and may be due to my appearance, feelings Permanent tired."

                                                         
Third pregnant woman
- These are the views of some pregnant women in sexual intercourse during pregnancy and you will find different between positive and negative opinion and center. There is no doubt that a pregnant woman with multiple cases of fatigue, mood and fatigue experienced by him, but what is going on caused by sexual contact problems and damage to the woman and her unborn child has no basis in fact and it will become clear to us that by answering the following questions:
Q 1: Can I engage in sexual intercourse with my husband during pregnancy?
Q 2: Is sexual intercourse harm the fetus?
Q 3: Do you enjoy being sexually during pregnancy?
Q 4: the cases of a bad mood and refused to exercise love, Is this normal?
Q 5: Does the load on the attractiveness of the wife to her husband?

A 1: can sexual intercourse with your husband during the pregnancy and until the last moments before the birth of your child, if a natural pregnancy where there is no any problems. Observers and the doctor will determine, since it prevents the doctor in case of bleeding, previous cases of abortion.

A 2: neither prejudiced sexual intercourse fetus mucosa surrounding the basin to protect your baby from any infection, and the amniotic sac and the strong muscles of the uterus to avoid any damage to your child. Although this has affected children in some cases where the mother is his movement after orgasm (sexual) orgasm before the expiration of intercourse, and this is due to the heartbeat of a mother's strong post-sexual contact, and not aware what is happening or feels pain, but this does not prevent take care of lovemaking with your husband in some other cases.

A 3: As for whether or not to enjoy this issue of relative, not absolute, some women may lose the fun and others do not, because the blood flow to the pelvic area may cause congestion of blood and genital overgrowth and this sense of frustration with some of the women gives a sense of uncomfortable fullness after sexual intercourse and some of the ladies feel tighten muscles in the abdomen during a connection and after finishing it.

A 4: mood changes that affect Ms. This is normal and is not in fact refused to make love with your husband is as much a rejection of the physical changes that occur to a woman and change shape, making it feel they have lost their attractiveness, but on the contrary, women in the "new dress" look more attractive than before pregnancy but they are tired of the case of fatigue that afflict and frequent vomiting during the first period of pregnancy, and the second trimester libido returns to normal rates, but the signs down again in the last three months of the proximity of birth and the large size of the abdomen of women re - sense of gravity.

A 5: Do not worry, your husband and his desire to not be affected, but you look more attractive in his view, the main reason for his unwillingness to engage in sexual intercourse with you will only be for health and the health of your child and concern to the detriment of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment